Medical Customer Service Representative
United Call Centers is a global leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. At United Call Centers we provide Omnichannel Front Office BPO services globally 25+ languages and we are currently looking for talented Medical Customer Service Representatives for our International Team.
Our new teammates will participate in running a top-notch multilingual healthcare survey and awereness project.
- Handle general outbound and inbound tasks, answer customer inquiries.
- Perform back office tasks: reporting, social media content, escalation handling and data entry
- Our new Medical representative will contact leads generated by our CSR team to conduct in-depth surveys.
You are our top applicant and soon-to-be Colleague if:
- You speak Slovak on a native level
- You speak English fluently
- 1+ year of consumer service / call center experience / telemarketing or survey experience
- Healthcare/Pharmacy background and 1+ years of working experience in the medical field is necessary for the future Medical representative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and online applications
- Social media and community management expertise is a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- You can participate in all the required trainings
- You are looking for a stable, long-term job, with great developmental opportunities
- Payment for Medical representative: 10-12 EUR/hour, depending on prior experience, paid monthly via an online payment platform
- Remote work
- Flexible schedule
- Welcoming and supportive environment
- Great developmental opportunities within the company
Please note that this is a long-term, contract-based opportunity.
Taxes and any social insurance contributions would be handled & paid by the Freelancer.
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of your home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Laptop with Windows operating system (Windows 8 or above),
- Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
Upon application, please make sure you submit your resumé in English.