Customer Service Representative
United Call Centers is a global leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. At United Call Centers we provide Omnichannel Front Office BPO services globally 25+ languages and we are currently looking for talented Customer Service Representatives for our International Team.
Would like to be a part of a successful team where you can grow your carrier? If yes, then we are looking for you!
Please submit your English CV upon application.
- Inbound customer service tasks: answering incoming calls and written messages in email and chat in a timely matter and performing call backs if necessary
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Helping with any additional administrative tasks on campaign
- Learn and follow instructions, use standard operating procedures, and call scripts, FAQs as provided by management. Ensure the Service Desk meets all SLA compliance requirements to the business by exercising an ownership mentality toward customer needs, showing respect and consideration to all team members, and contributing improvements where possible
- Being on time and available for given shifts
- Participation on all required training
- Substitution of other agents if needed
- Giving immediate feedback in case of any difficulties or issues with the used program
You are our top applicant and soon-to-be Colleague if:
- You speak English on a fluent level (C1 at least)
- You speak at least one of the following languages on a native/C2 level: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Danish, Romanian, Slovene, Bulgarian, Montenegrin, Croatian, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Bosnian
- You have some experience working in consumer engagement service/call center
- Your written and spoken communication is flawless
- You have great analytical and problem-solving skills and great attention to detail
- You are proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite and Online applications, technology acumen
- You can work 6-8 hours a day in a flexible schedule
- You are looking for a stable, long-term job, with great developmental opportunities
- Competitive hourly rate paid on a monthly basis
- Remote work
- Flexible schedule
- Welcoming and supportive environment
- Great developmental opportunities within the company
Please note that we are hiring self-employed people (freelancers) for specific projects and campaigns with a contract type of job. Taxes and social insurance contributions are handled by the self-employed colleague based on his/her country of residence’s laws and regulations.
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of your home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system (Windows 8 or above)
- Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
Apply now and be a part of a youthful, dynamic Team who will support you in achieving your goals!